Brownsville Traffic Ticket Lawyer Services
Want to fight your Brownsville traffic ticket and keep your driving record as clean as possible? You've come to the right place. Once you retain a Brownsville traffic ticket lawyer from our practice, you'll find that our process is much easier than going to court. In fact, we've designed our traffic ticket dispute service to be as easy as possible with much of the business conducted over the phone or through the mail. Here's how it works:
- Call our office to schedule a free consultation. The consultation can take place virtually anywhere. In fact, you can fax us a copy of your citation and we can consult over the phone.
- Once you've retained a traffic ticket attorney, we notify the Brownsville court that we're representing you in this case and arrange to meet with the prosecutor.
- We negotiate your case with the prosecutor with a goal of getting your ticket dismissed or reduced to a non-moving violation. For more serious cases, we'll discuss the various strategies with you and work with the prosecutor to reach the desired outcome.
- We call you to discuss the outcome and obtain your consent to finalize the process. If necessary, we plead your case in front of the judge at the scheduled court date.
- We call you to inform you of the final outcome.
Depending on the nature of the traffic violation, you may not need to be present at any of these proceedings. If the case is more serious, you may not have a choice. However, we work to ensure that your case is handled with your best short- and long-term interests in mind.
Don't agree to even the most minor of traffic violations as they could come back to haunt you years later or affect your insurance premiums indefinitely. Call us first and make sure that a Brownsville traffic attorney represents your best interests.